- Date of birth:
- May 18th, 1913 (Leuber/Silesia, Germany)
- Date of death:
- January 10th, 1944 (Gajsin, Soviet Union)
- Buried on:
- German War Cemetery Kiev
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Heinrich-Albert Güntner was shot down on January 10th, 1944 near Gajsin, Northwest of Uman. His remains are probably resting in an unknown grave at the German War cemetery Kiev. His name is writtenin the register of that cemetery.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.
- PATZWALL, K. D., Der Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistung im Luftkrieg, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2008.
- Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge e.V.