The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
Mange, Emile Albert Oliver
- Date of birth:
- October 19th, 1912
- Date of death:
- February 18th, 1988
- British (1801-present, Kingdom)
Servicenumber 1286318 / 104465.
Emile Mange both had the British and Suisse nationality.
he was born on October 19th, 1912.
Served with No. 638 Squadron. He was relieved of his operational duties beceause of medical reasons on April 26th, 1946. He left the RAF as Wing Commander on August 26th, 1946.
Emile Mange died on February 18th, 1988.
?: Leading Aircraftman;
2nd August 1941: Pilot Officer on probation);
2nd August 1942: Flying Officer (war subs.);
2nd August 1943: Flight Lieutenant (war subs.);
1st June 1945: Squadron Leader (war subs.);
?: Acting Wing Commander;
26th April 1946: Wing Commander.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- - The London Gazette of 19th September 1941, Issue 35279
- Second Supplement to The London Gazette of 15th September 1942, Issue 35709, dated 18th September 1942
- Third Supplement to The London Gazette of 7th September 1943, Issue 36165, dated 10th September 1945
- Fourth Supplement to The London Gazette of 13th February 1945, Issue 36942, dated 16th February 1945
- Third Supplement to The London Gazette of 17th July 1945, Issue 37186, dated 20thJuly 1945
- Fourth Supplement to The London Gazette of 13th November 1945, Issue 37352, dated 16th November 1945
- Second Supplement to The London Gazette of 3rd May 1946, Issue 37556, dated 7th May 1946