- Date of birth:
- February 26th, 1900 (Kitzingen/Bavaria, Germany)
- Date of death:
- January 22nd, 1945 (Lazarettzug Glogau/Silesia, Germany)
- Buried on:
- German War Cemetery Groß Nädlitz
Plot: 2. Row: 17. Grave: 401.
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Ernst Emmert died of his wounds on January 22nd, 1945. At that moment he served as Kommandeur Grenadier-Regiment 282 with the rank Oberstleutnant. He lies buried at the German War Cemetery Nadolice Wielkie, Poland, in the combined graves Plot 2, Row 17, Graves 401/425.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Oberleutnant der Reserve (1st Lieutenant of Reserves)
- Führer I. / Infanterie-Regiment 282 / 98. Infanterie-Division
- Awarded on:
- December 31st, 1941