The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
Koch, Friedrich (WH-General der Infanterie)
- Date of birth:
- January 14th, 1879 (Odenkirchen/Rhineprovince, Germany)
- Date of death:
- November 3rd, 1961 (Bonn, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Friedrich Koch was taken out of active service with the Wehrmacht on 31st May 1942. During the Second World War he held the ranks of General der Infanterie, SS-Gruppenführer en SS-Brigadeführer.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- General der Infanterie z.V.
- Kommandierender General XXXXIV.Armeekorps
- Awarded on:
- October 13th, 1941
- - Fellgiebel W.P., Elite of the Third Reich, The recipients of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939-1945: A Reference, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003, ISBN 1-874622-46-9
- Ritterkreuz Archiv II/2009, Veit Scherzer, Ranis, Juni 2009, ISSN 1866-4709
- Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939-1945