The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
Kahlenberg-Wallheimer, Ingeborg L.
- Date of birth:
- March 27th, 1920
- Date of death:
- October 2nd, 1996 (New York/New York, United States)
- German (1933-1945, Third Reich)
Ingeborg Kahlenberg-Wallheimer worked together with her husband Fritz Kahlenberg from 1944 onwards within the resisatance organisation "De Ondergedoken Camera" (the Hidden Camera). This organisation collected secretly film- and photo images of the Germans in occupied the Netherlands.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Burger (Civilian)
- Fotografe Verzetsgroep "De Ondergedoken Camera"
Received for het part in resistance work.
- - Heuvel C.C. van den, Tensen W.J.C., Gedenkboek Verzetsherdenkingskruis, Samson Uitgeverij, 1985, ISBN 90 14 03462 8