Volume 5 - No. 102 - August 15, 1941
The narrow escape of the German General Rudolf Schmidt from a Russian tank-trap was described in a broadcast interview between a Nazi war correspondent and men of the general's unit.
Full index of this magazine
- Japan Still Treads the Aggressor's Path
- American 'Liberators' Fly in Freedom's Cause
- What Is Your Picture of an 'Offensive Sweep'?
- The Convoy Got Through - But Not the Italians
- Our Searchlight on the War
- 'The Worst War Germany Has Had to Fight'
- Russia's 'R.A.F.' Is Very Much Alive!
- Our Diary of the War
- Indo-China Is Now 'Protected' by Japan
- I Was There! - I Saw Beirut's Welcome to Our Victorious Troops
- I Was There! - The Navy's 'Most Brilliant Convoy Action'
- I Was There! - The Russians Shot All Our Tanks to Pieces
- I Was There! - How We of the Red Army Smashed the Nazi Tanks
- The Editor's Postscript