Volume 5 - No. 113 - November 29, 1941
On November 9, two days before the anniversary of the Battle of Taranto, a patrolling force of British naval units annihilated two convoys of enemy supply ships. The first enemy convoy, consisting of
Full index of this magazine
- Stalin Speaks, 'That Great Warrior Stalin'
- America's a Friend in Need to British Warships
- Burma's Coming to the Front of the Picture
- Echoes of War on the Road to Mandalay
- If They Want War, Then Australia Is Ready
- Flying the Atlantic Is Ferry Command's Job
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Bitter and Hard Is the Fight for the Crimea
- Will Winter's Coming Halt the Russian War?
- 'This Most Important and Timely Action'
- What Is it Like in a U-Boat in Winter?
- Our Diary of the War
- This 'Fertile Island' is Now a Food Factory
- Should Animals Be Used in Modern War?
- All Together Against the Peril by Night
- I Was There! - My Life as a Boy in Much-Bombed Malta
- I Was There! - I Am Captain of a Band of Russian Guerillas
- Editor's Postscript