Volume 5 - No. 119 - January 30, 1942
The capture of Kuala Lumpur and Tarakan, the Dutch island off the coast of Borneo, mark the second phase in the Japanese encirclement of Singapore. After five weeks of fighting the enemy held four-fif
Full index of this magazine
- The 'Last Phase' or 'The Most Dangerous'?
- Modern War in an Anchient Roman Province
- Strengthening Defence of Britain's Airfields
- Our Searchlight on the War
- The Yellow Tidal Wave in the Far East
- New Year Begins Well for the Red Armies
- Our Diary of the War
- 'Only All-out War Will Hasten Victory'
- The Soldier Who is Winning the War for Russia
- I Was There! - I Got Right in the Middle of Eleven Messerschmitts
- I Was There! - One French Family Kept Me for Seven Months
- I Was There! - We Are Learning to Fly in the U.S.A.
- Editor's Postscript