Volume 5 - No. 126 - April 17, 1942
Just four weeks after the raid on Bruneval, another combined operation was delivered on March 27-28, this time against the Nazi U-boat base at St. Nazaire. What follows is based on the official commun
Full index of this magazine
- The Third Spring Offensive
- War's Monsoons Threaten the Indian Ocean
- Our Searchlight on the War
- MacArthur and His Yanks Arrive 'Down Under'
- St. Nazaire: Most Daring Raid Since Zeebrugge
- Stalin Has Another Army in the Far East
- Our Diary of the War
- Those Magnificent Men of the 'Red Duster'
- David Fights Goliath in the Mediterranean
- I Was There! - I Saw Terrible Things Happen in Hongkong
- I Was There! - We Bombarded Rhodes from Sea and Air
- I Was There! - The Russians Sang to Us, 'Okay, Great Britanny'
- I Was There! - How We Dug the Japs Out of Their Foxholes
- Editor's Postscript