Volume 5 - No. 128 - May 15, 1942
Our ultimate victory against the brutality and aggression of the Axis Powers is beyond doubt. You have on your side four of the toughest and most enduring races of the world – the British, Chinese, Ru
Full index of this magazine
- Laval: The Triumph of Treason
- Retreat Through Burma: Fighting All the Way
- Friend & Foe On India's Doorstep
- Behind the American Lines in Bataan
- Bombs on the Japanese: America Hits Back
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Augsburg - 'This Memorable Feat of Arms'
- War on Wheels: Making the Army Mobile
- It's a New China that Fights Beside Us
- Chiefs of the United Nations in Chungking
- Our Diary of the War
- Planning the Course Ahead: Mr. Lyttelton's 'Postscript'
- Bloody Was the Battle of New Britain
- I Was There! - We Raided Boulogne Beach in Gym Shoes
- I Was There! - Our Trek Southwards from Bombed Darwin
- I Was There! - What I Discovered About the 'Doughboys'
- I Was There! - We Ran the Gauntlet Through the Skagerrak
- Editor's Postscript