Volume 6 - No. 155 - May 28, 1943
On May 6, 1943, the battle of Tunisia was decisively won by a blitzkrieg attack following on a series of desperate encounters in which the enemy's troops were exhausted and his reserves expended. The
Full index of this magazine
- The Battle Fronts
- The Truth About Britain's Tank-Busters
- The War at Sea
- Gentlemen, a Toast: The Charwomen of the Sea!
- Women Make Good as Aircraft Surgeons
- Views & Reviews
- The War in the Air
- This Strike Was a Gamble with Men's Lives
- I Was There! - Even the Italians Flocked to Greet Us at Sfax
- I Was There! - How We Flung the Nazis Off Longstop Hill
- I Was There! - In Tripoli I Found No 'Little Ceasars'
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript