Volume 7 - No. 157 - June 25, 1943
During the Allied bombing which preceded the fall of Tunis 700 British soldiers, 200 American airmen and 35 officers imprisoned in an Axis ship had a hair-raising experience. Major T. Braithwaite rela
Full index of this magazine
- The Battle Fronts
- In North Africe Now: A Correspondent's Picture
- The War at Sea
- How Many Germans Rest in Unnamed Graves?
- Jungle Commando: The Story of the Chindits
- Views & Reviews
- Souvenirs from the Battle field May Save Lives
- The War in the Air
- The Home Front
- I Was There! - Under the Sea I Gave the Order - Fire!
- I Was There! - Off Tunis Our Prison Ship Was Riddled
- I Was There! - In Crete's Bomb Alley We Fought Terrific Odds
- I Was There! - What Horrors I Saw In Vyazma and Rzhev!
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript