Volume 7 - No. 170 - December 24, 1943
Ship's cook, Petty Officer J. H. Hubbard, of the cruiser Aurora on service in the Mediterranean, had already been mentioned in dispatches when he achieved the further distinction of shooting down a Ge
Full index of this magazine
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Brains Behind Our Big Ships' Roaring Guns
- Tough 'Recces' Race Ahead As We Invade
- Frontiers of the Future: More Balkan Problems!
- Views & Reviews
- Specialist Flyers Dare Death for the R.A.F.
- I Was There! - We Stoked Berlin's Still Smouldering Fires
- I Was There! - I Left My Pots and Pans and Downed a Bomber!
- I Was There! - They Bombed Us, But We Landed Our Ammunition
- I Was There! - I Saw the Japanese Annihilated on Betio Island
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript