Volume 2 - No. 34 - April 26, 1940
News that electrified the world was contained in a ten-word communiqué issued in London on April 15. The fact of the landing of the B.E.F. in Norway is noted below, together with some account of the f
Full index of this magazine
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- 'British Forces Have Landed in Norway'
- Traitors Within Opened Norway's Gates to Nazis
- How Oslo Fell to Only 1,500 Nazi Troops
- Hitler's Navy Fast Sinking Beneath the Waves
- Not Once But Twice the Navy Struck at Narvik
- Denmark's First Days of Nazi Occupation
- 'First Main Crunch of the War'
- Words That History Will Remember
- On the Fringes of the War: Bulgaria
- Britain Has No Need for Food Parcels!
- I Was There! - I Saw Oslo Fall to the Germans
- I Was There! - We Were Bombed Eight Times in Six Days
- I Was There! - Our Gunners Fired with the Decks Awash
- From War to War: My 'Prophecy' of 1918
- Into Battle Go the 'Planes of the Fleet Air Arm
- Our Diary of the War
- Who's Who in the Northern War Zone: 1
- The Things My Readers Tell Me