The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
- Date of birth:
- September 4th, 1891 (Pforzheim/Baden, Germany)
- Date of death:
- February 8th, 1942 (Rastenburg/East Prussia, Germany)
- Buried on:
- Invalidenfriedhof (Invalids' Cemetery)
- German (1933-1945, Third Reich)
Fritz Todt became a member of the NSDAP in 1933 and was the Generalinspekteur für das deutsche Straßenwesen from July 5th 1933. In May 1938 he became the Leiter der Organisation Todt and on March 17th 1940 he became the Reichsminister für Bewaffnung und Munition. Fritz Todt was killed in a plane crash on February 8th 1942.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Reichsminister (Minister of the Empire)
- Reichsminister für Bewaffnung und Munition
- Awarded on:
- February 12th, 1942
1st Award: Awarded Posthumous
- Photo: STIWOT
- - Lumsden R., Medals and Decorations of Hitler's Germany, Airlife, Shrewsbury, 2001
- Thies A., 25. Auktion, Auktionshaus Andreas Thies, Sammlungsgegenstände des 20. Jahrhunderts , Russische Orden und Ehrenzeichen, Militaria, Historische Sammlungsgegenstände, Orden und Ehrenzeichen, 10. Dezember 2004
Helaas geen map gevonden.
The War Illustrated