- Date of death:
- October 30th, 1941
- Service number:
- British (1801-present, Kingdom)
?: Temporary Flight Sergeant;
July 14th, 1941: Pilot Officer on probation.
?: No. 219 Squadron;
?: No. 85 Squadron.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- No. 219 Squadron, Royal Air Force
- Awarded on:
- May 30th, 1941
"This airman has performed a large number of flying hours on night fighting operations during which he has assisted in the destruction of three enemy aircraft. He has displayed considerable ability and efficiency throughout."
- - The London Gazette of 30th May 1941, Issue 35176
- The London Gazette of 8th August 1941, Issue 35241