This is a museum of the Experimental Aircraft Association. The museum has a large collection of over 150 aircraft, of which many are on display.
From the Second World War are the following aircraft:
* B-17G Flying Fortress (vliegend)
* Chance-Vought F4U-4 Corsair
* Culver PQ-14B
* de Havilland D.H. 98-B Mosquito
* Grumman J2F-6 Duck
* Lockheed P-38L Lightning
* Messerschmidt/Hispano Buchon Bf-109G
* North American B-25H "Mitchell"
* North American F-51D
* North American XP-51 Prototype #4
* North American P-64/NA-50
* Stinson L-5E-1VW
* Supermarine "Spitfire" Mk IX
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Flickr