These plaques inside the cathedral commemorate:
- The merchants from Bydgoszcz who were murdered during the Second World War.
- Leon (56 years old) and Janusz Barciszewski (18 years old), who were murdered by the Gestapo in 1939.
- The losses of the 16th Regiment of Uhlans "Wielkopolska" during the Second World War.
- The Poles from Bydgoszcz who were tortured and murdered in the Gulags during and after the Second World War.
- The victims of the Wielkopolska Uprising of 1918-1919.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!