This open air display is situated outside the museum and consists of:
- M4A1 E-8 HVSS Sherman Tank "Easy Eight". This tank was the lead tank of [then] Capt. James Leach, Commander B-Company, 37th Tank Battalion.
- M-47 "Patton Tank" (upgraded in the 60's with a 90mm gun)
- M1 155 Howitzer on carriage M1A1.
- Type 38 Dragon teeth from the Westwall (from the region Hallschlag-Ormont).
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Lennard Bolijn (1, 5), Peer Franken (2, 3, 4)