Monument for the fallen air crews of the following aircraft:
- RAF Short Stirling, NE3728, 15th Squadron, June 3rd 1942.
- RAF Vickers Wellington, X3561, 115th Squadron, July 22nd 1942.
- RAF Avro Lancaster, LM320, 100th Squadron, May 26th 1943.
- RAF De Havilland Mosquite, ML958, 109th Squadron, May 6th 1944.
- RAF Avro Lancaster, ND973, 44th Squadron, June 22nd 1944.
- RAF Supermarine Spitfire, ML144, 331st (Norwegian) Squadron, November 4th 1944.
The monument was unveiled on May 24th 2013.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!