This cemetery contains war graves from the First and Second World War.
From the First World War:
- The grave of Captain pilot Piotr Nesterov, who fell in 1914.
From the Second World War:
- Collective grave with the remains of two resistance fighters.
- Mass grave with the remains of 19 civilian casualties from the bombardment of Kiev on 11 May 1943.
- Mass grave with the remains of 439 Soviet soldiers and officers who fell in the Battle of Kiev in 1943 or died of their wounds later on.
- Mass grave with the remains of sailors of the Pinsk flotilla who fell in the defence of Kiev in 1941
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!