Saint-Palais-sur-Mer Communal Cemetery contains eight Commonwealth war graves from World War II.
Two airmen have individual graves:
- Flight Sergeant P.W.K. Walter of the Royal Australian Air Force, fallen on 5 January 1945 at the age of 20.
- Aircraftman 1st class F. Parton of the Royal Air Force, fallen on 17 June 1940 at the age of 43.
The following six men of the Royal Australian Air Force all died on 5 January 1945 and are buried in a collective grave:
- Flying Officer C.A. Cassidy, aged 23.
- Sergeant P.A. Lane, flight engineer.
- Flight Sergeant C.R. Mangnall.
- Flying Officer V.D. Powell, aged 20.
- Flying Officer B.T. Roberts, age 20.
- Flying officer A.H. Scott, age 25.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!
- Text: TracesOfWar
- Photos: Coen Prenger