This ossuary contains the remains of 54.283 Italian and Austro-Hungarian soldiers who fell in the period 1915-1918. These victims include 33.086 Italian and 18.505 Austro-Hungarian soldiers.
There are also three fallen Italian soldiers from the Second World War buried here.
The following recipients of the Gold Medal of Military Valour are among the burials:
- Colonel Giovanni Antonio Aprosio.
- General Francesco Brandi.
- Major Luigi Cigersa.
- Soldier Roberto Cozzi.
- 2nd Lieutenant Lamberto De Bernardi.
- Corporal Giuseppe Pintus.
- Sergeant Ferdinando Podda.
- General Marcello Prestinari.
- Soldier Alfonso Samoggia.
- Corporal Roberto Sarfatti.
- Lieutenant Raffaele Stasi.
- General Euclide Turba.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!