This garrison cemetery contains the graves of victims from the world wars and the Polish-Soviet War:
- Russian military graves (disappeared). he only thing that exists now is a memorial stone.
- German war graves from the First World War (disappeared)
Polish war graves from the period 1918-1939
- 303 war graves from 1918 and the Polish-Soviet War (1919-1921).
- 89 war graves of soldiers who fell in the fighting for Grodno in September 1939.
Soviet war graves from the period 1939-1946:
- War casualties from September 1939
- More than 163 Soviet soldiers and officers who fell around the city in 1944 or died between 1945 and 1946. A total of 15 Heroes of the Soviet Union are buried here.
More than 8000 soldiers are buried here.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!