This is one of the largest naval ship museums in the world. From the Second World War there are several ships:
- the battleship USS Massachusetts (Big Mamie)
- the submarine USS Lionfish
- the destroyer USS Joseph P. Kennedy Jr.
- the kruiser USS Fall River
- een LCM landing craft
- the Motor Patrol Boat PT-617
- the Motor Patrol BoatPT-796
- a Japanese kamikaze-submarine
All ships, except the USS Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. and the USS Fall River (both commissioned in 1945) saw action in the Second World War. All of the ships are open to the public.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!