- Date of birth:
- June 26th, 1916 (Waldenburg/Sehl, Germany)
- Date of death:
- April 14th, 1943 (near Lorient, Atlantic Ocean)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Martin Weber was killed on board the "U 526", when the ship rann on a seamine at 47*30´N / 03°45´W near Lorient. Of the crew, 42 were killed. Only 12 survived the explosion.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Käpitanleutnant (Lieutenant)
- Leitender Ingenieur "U 526" / 10.Unterseebootsflottille
- Awarded on:
- April 13th, 1943