- Date of birth:
- February 22nd, 1914 (Pirna-Neuendorf)
- Date of death:
- November 26th, 1944 (Gouda)
- Buried on:
- German War Cemetery Ysselsteyn
Plot: CK. Row: 8. Grave: 188.
- Service number:
- German (1933-1945, Third Reich)
Sources use both the names Fritz Rentzsch as Fritz Rentsch.
Fritz Rentzsch was killed during the bombardments on the Railway junction at Gouda on November 26th, 1944. At first having been buried at Gouda, his remains were reburied at Ysselsteyn on December 19th, 1957.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Photo 1: Michael Unglesbee
- Photo 2: Jeroen Koppes
- Photo: Michael Unglesbee
- - PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.
- Records reburials Ysselsteyn.
- Verleihungsurkunde Dienst IV, 1 Oktober 1938, EK2, EK1, Ärmelband Kreta, Erdkampfabzeichen, DKiG
- Besitzzeugnis Verwundeten Schwarz