- Date of birth:
- March 22nd, 1918 (Ferdinándfalva, Hungary)
- Date of death:
- October 26th, 1943 (Mohilev/Mohilev Oblast, Belarus)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Flew a total of 515 sorties (including 483 in the East). In this time he inflicted the following materiel losses on the enemy...
- Four aerial victories with the Ju-87
- 50 tanks
- 5 important bridges
- 1 armoured train
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Oberleutnant (1st Lieutenant)
- Staffelkapitän 6. / Stukageschwader 1
- Awarded on:
- October 9th, 1943
Awarded after flying about 500 sorties, during which he achieved a great deal of success including the destruction of the great Volkhov bridge near Leningrad with a direct hit.
- - OBERMAIER, ERNST, Die Ritterkreuzträger der Luftwaffe, Verlag Dieter Hoffmann, Mainz, 1976.
- Die Ordensträger der Deutschen Wehrmacht (CD), VMD-Verlag GmbH, Osnabrück, 2002
- Fellgiebel W.P., Elite of the Third Reich, The recipients of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939-1945: A Reference, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003, ISBN 1-874622-46-9
- Patzwall K., Scherzer V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Geschichte und Inhaber Band II, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001, ISBN 3-931533-45-X