- Date of birth:
- February 22nd, 1920 (Munich/Bavaria, Germany)
- Date of death:
- November 28th, 1944 (between Helmond and Deurne, the Netherlands)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Rudolf Rösch was shot down by Flak on November 28th, 1944 during a raid on Airfield B-86 near Helmond, with his Messerschmitt Me 262 "9K+KL" (W.Nr. 170122), after which he crashed beside the Farm "Mariahof" at "Het Geremt", south of the Railway Helmond-Deurne.
At that moment Rudolf Rösch served as Staffelkapitän 3. / Kampfgeschwader 51.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Photo: Holland in WOII, Facebook
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.
- PATZWALL, K. D., Der Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistung im Luftkrieg, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2008.
- Rijpelberg, Het groene dorp in Helmond