- Date of birth:
- February 29th, 1916 (Dortmund/Westernphalia, Germany)
- Date of death:
- March 16th, 1981 (Göttingen/Lowersaxony, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, Third Reich)
Flew a total of 1118 sorties as an assault pilot with the Hs 123, Bf 109 and Fw 190. In addition to his successes against ground targets he also achieved 29 aerial victories (11 in the East, 18 in the Mediterranean).
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
Awarded after flying over 1000 ground attack sorties.
- Photo 1: S. Wieslaw
- Photo: S. Wieslaw
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- OBERMAIER, ERNST, Die Ritterkreuzträger der Luftwaffe, Verlag Dieter Hoffmann, Mainz, 1976.
- THOMAS, FRANZ & WEGMANN, GÜNTER, Die Eichenlaubträger 1940-1945, Biblio-Verlag, 1997.