- Date of birth:
- June 7th, 1919 (Wiener-Neustadt/Lower-Austria, Austria)
- Date of death:
- July 15th, 1968 (Krems, Austria)
- Austrian (1918-1938, Republic)
After WW II he was a officer in the austrian airforce, his last rank was "Oberstleutnant". He was the commander of the Langenlebarn Airbase in Tulln on the River Donau. Leopold Fellerer died by a crash with a airplane Cessna L 19 on the 15th of july 1968 in the near of the city Krems in Austria.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Photo 1: Tom MacNeill
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.
- PATZWALL, K. D., Der Ehrenpokal für besondere Leistung im Luftkrieg, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2008.