- Date of birth:
- September 3rd, 1895 (Herzog-Julius-Hütte/Braunschweig, Germany)
- Date of death:
- September 15th, 1985 (Braunschweig/Lowersaxony, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
June 1st, 1939: Hauptmann der Reserve
February 1st, 1942: Major der Reserve;
March 1st, 1944: Oberstleutnant der Reserve;
January 1st, 1945: Oberst der Reserve.
?: Infanterie-Regiment 17;
?: Kompaniechef, Infanterie-Regiment 489;
?: Kommandeur II. Bataillon / Infanterie-Regiment 518;
1943: Kommandeur Grenadier-Regiment 489
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
Awarded for distinguishing himself with his Regiment during the fighting in the Vosges mountains through late 1944 and the first days of 1945.
- Photo 1: Stephane Kayser
- Photo: Stephane Kayser
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- THOMAS, FRANZ & WEGMANN, GÜNTER, Die Eichenlaubträger 1940-1945, Biblio-Verlag, 1997.
- The Battle for Stalingrad