- Date of birth:
- September 2nd, 1916 (Wiesbaden-Erbenheim/Hesse, Germany)
- Date of death:
- November 8th, 1944 (Lazerett Stolp/Pommerania, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Oberfeldwebel Heinrich Geyer died of his wounds in the received German bridgehead Memel (Klaipëda). At that moment he held the rank of Oberfeldwebel.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Feldwebel (Staff Sergeant)
- Zugführer 2. / Panzergrenadier-Regiment 6 / 7. Panzer-Division
- Awarded on:
- October 22nd, 1944
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- MANTEUFFEL, H. VON, Die 7. Panzer-Division, Podzun-Pallas-Verlag GmbH, Wölfersheim-Berstadt, 1978.