- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Wilhelm Schierloh fought in the French campaign of May-June 1940 and was captured by the French. After the armistace between Germany and France he was released and later fought at the Eastern Front.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- 1. / Pionier-Bataillon 46
- Awarded on:
- August 1st, 1942
Received for a single wound inflicted on 8th June 1942.
- - Verleihungsurkunde EK2, EK1, Ostfront
- Besitzzeugnis ASA, Verwundeten Schwarz