- Date of birth:
- April 17th, 1920 (Berlin-Lichtenberg/Brandenburg, Germany)
- Date of death:
- January 17th, 1943 (Stalingrad, Soviet Union)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Harry Mirau was reported missing near Stalingrad on January 1st, 1943. At that moment he had the rank of Obergefreiter. As told he became POW to the Soviets, but since then nothing ever was heard of him. He was formally declared dead in 1992.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Gefreiter (Lance Corporal)
- Richtschütze 3. / Panzerjäger-Abteilung 3
- Awarded on:
- November 13th, 1942