Blundell, James Henry
- Date of birth:
- December 12th, 1909 (Winnipeg/Manitoba, United States)
- Date of death:
- November 16th, 1956
- Service number:
- Canadian (1931-present, Constitutional Monarchy)
James Henry Blundell entered service with the Royal Canadian Air Force at Winnipeg, Manitoba on February 5th, 1940. He finally reached the rank of Warrant Officer 1st Class. He was killed in a car accident on November 16th, 1956. At that moment he was still serving in the Royal Canadian Air Force.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Warrant Officer 1st class
- Awarded on:
- June 2nd, 1943
Received on the occasion of the Celebration of His Majesty's Birthday and on the advice of Canadian Ministers.
- - Second Supplement to The London Gazette of 28th May 1943, Issue 36034, dated 2nd June 1943