- Date of birth:
- April 14th, 1912 (Iserlohn/Westphalia, Germany)
- Date of death:
- August 25th, 1944 (near Poreby, Poland)
- Buried on:
- German War Cemetery Laurahütte
- German (1933-1945, Third Reich)
Wilhelm Loer reached the rank of Hauptmann der Reserve. He was killed in action on August 25th, 1944 as Kommandeur Füsilier-Bataillon 217. He most presumably lies buried as an unknown soldier on the German War Cemetery Laurahütte.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Oberleutnant der Reserve (1st Lieutenant of Reserves)
- Führer I. / Grenadier-Regiment 311
- Awarded on:
- December 26th, 1943