The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
- Date of birth:
- November 3rd, 1891 (Bossendorf/Alsace, Germany)
- Date of death:
- November 3rd, 1976 (Stuttgart/Baden-Württemberg, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
During World War 1, Anton Grasser also received the Verwundeten Abzeichen Schwarz and Silber.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Photo 1: Wilco Vermeer
- Photo: Wilco Vermeer
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.
- Ritterkreuz Archiv, I/2014, Scherzers Militaer-Verlag, Bayreuth, 2012
- Axis Biographical Research