The Kommunar cemetery contains the individual graves of 48 Soviet soldiers and officers, one resistance member and four civilians who fell in the period 1941-1945. Among the burials are:
- The former commander of the Black Sea Fleet air force, Major General and Hero of the Soviet Union Nikolai Alekseyevich Ostryakov
- The former debuty chef of the Black Sea Fleet air force, Major General and Hero of the Soviet Union Fedor Grigorevich Korobkov
- Brigadier Commissioner M.G. Stepanenko.
(They were killed by a German air raid on 24 April 1941.)
- Hero of the Soviet Union Nina A. Onilovoi (1921-1942).
There are also the following mass graves:
- Mass grave for the fallen crew members of the mine sweeper No.27 (1942).
- Mass grave for the fallen crew members of the submarine Y-203 (1943).
- Two mass graves for fallen resistance members.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!