On the cemetery Rakowicki in Krakau are graves / memorials of victims from World War ll. These include:
- Dr. Marian Gieszczy-Kiewicz, died in Auschwitz, 31-07-1942
- Juliana Stanocha, died in Auschwitz in 1942
- Mgr. Praw. Antoni Karnasiewicz, died in Auschwitz, 06-03-1942
- Stanislaw Medrijs died in 1941
- Zofll Dobruchowskiej & Ewy Gotkiewiczowej, died in Auschwitz, 1942.
- Mass grave containing the remains of an unknown number (probably thousands) of resistance members of the AK and other groups who were executed by the Gestapo and SD in and around Cracow in the period 1939-1945.
- Mass grave containing the remains of 79 Poles who were executed on 15 January 1945 in Kraków-Dabie by the Germans.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Kaj Metz