This case is one of the monuments that have been erected to commemorate the deported and murdered Jewish residents of Leiden in Leiden.
There are 5 locations where bags are:
- Zonneveldstraat 10, at the former police station. Here the great raid on 17 March 1943 in which 270 Jews were arrested was organized.
- The Legal department, opposite the former police station.
- Vliet 30, a former hiding place.
- Rapenburg 110, a former hiding place.
- Roodenburgerstraat 1A, the former Jewish orphanage.
Do you have more information about this location? Inform us!