- Date of birth:
- September 24th, 1916 (Gielde/Braunschweig, Germany)
- Date of death:
- January 4th, 1980 (Gielde/Lowersaxony, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Achieved a total of 102 aerial victories, which included 44 four-engined bombers shot down. With this total Rollwage has the distinction of being the most successful German fighter pilot against four-engined bombers.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- OBERMAIER, E., Die Ritterkreuzträger der Luftwaffe, Hoffmann, 1989.
- PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.
- THOMAS, FRANZ & WEGMANN, GÜNTER, Die Eichenlaubträger 1940-1945, Biblio-Verlag, 1998.