Kiver, Eduard-Heinrich (Kiefer, Eduard)
- Date of birth:
- June 7th, 1915 (Aachen/Rhineprovince, Germany)
- Date of death:
- November 30th, 1995 (Munich/Bavaria, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
After the war he changed his name to Tilman Kiwe and became an actor. He acted in many military movies playing German soldiers, as the film directors felt that his personal history gave him the feel for the parts. Among his notable parts in movies, he portrays the Luftwaffe pilot Hauptmann Hellmuth Lang in "The Longest Day" and as the guard Frick in "The Great Escape".
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Hauptmann (Flight Lieutenant)
- Chef 2. / Panzer-Aufklärungs-Abteilung "Hermann Göring" / 5.Panzer-Armee / Afrika Korps.
- Awarded on:
- May 18th, 1943
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- KUROWSKI, F., Knight's Cross Holders of the Afrikakorps, Schiffer Publishing Ltd., Atglen, United States, 1996.