Erasmus, Dr. jur., Johannes
- Date of birth:
- October 24th, 1913 (Atmagea/Dobruja, Rumania)
- Date of death:
- August 1st, 1993 (Tutzing/Bavaria, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
In service from July 15th 1933. finally reached the rank of Oberstleutnant im Generalstab.
August 1st, 1944: Oberstleutnant i.G. (54).
September 1st, 1939: Kp.Chef Inf.Rgt. 84;
February 2nd, 1940: Ia 20. Inf.Div.;
February 2nd, 1942: Ic VI. A.K.;
May 12th, 1942: Gen.St.-Lehrgang;
August 12th, 1942: Verb.Kdo.VI. A.K.;
February 1st, 1943: Ia 16. Inf.Div. (mot.);
February 2nd, 1943: Id 4. Pz.Armee;
November 25th, 1943: Ia. XXXXVIII. Pz.Korps;
May 11th, 1944: Führer-Reserve OKH;
June 15th, 1944: Ia Pz.Gren.Div. Brandenburg.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Major im Generalstab (Major to the General Staff)
- Ia, XXXXVIII. Panzerkorps, Heer
- Awarded on:
- April 13th, 1944
Received for his part in the fightings near Stanislau, Poland.
Submitted on March 26th 1944.
Preliminary document on April 23rd 1944 to Pz.AOK 4.
Unit is according to the Officer Evaluation report and Scherzer. According to Fellgiebel the unit is XXXXVI. Panzerkorps.
- Photo 1: Andrew Straube
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- Officer Evaluation report from the Bundesarchiv
- Federl, C., Die Ritterkreuzträger der Deutschen Panzerdivisionen 1939-1945, VDM Heinz Nickel, Zweibrücken, Germany, 2000