The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
Robinson, Cecil Gordon Scott
- Service number:
- British (1801-present, Kingdom)
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Acting Wing Commander
- No. 138 (Special Duties) Squadron, Royal Air Force
- Awarded on:
- August 31st, 1943
"This officer is a gallant captain, whose keenness has been outstanding. He completed many sorties whilst serving in the Middle East and, since his return to the United Kingdom he has operated against various important targets both in Germany and Italy. This officer has displayed great courage and leadership and his successes have been worthily earned."
- - The London Gazette Issue 35131 published on the 8 April 1941
- Second Supplement to The London Gazette Issue 36152 published on the 27 August 1943
- Fourth Supplement to The London Gazette Issue 37300 published on the 5 October 1945
- The Dutch Medal Page