- Date of birth:
- February 14th, 1914 (Rodewisch/Saxony, Germany)
- Date of death:
- September 18th, 1942 (Stalingrad/Stalingrad Oblast, Soviet Union)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
At the time of his death, Erich Petermann was Führer of the 4. / Kradschützen-Bataillon 64 with the rank of Leutnant. He died of his wounds inflicted during the advance for Stalingrad.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Oberfeldwebel (Warrant Officer)
- Zugführer 4./Kradschützen-Bataillon 64/ 14. Panzer-Division
- Awarded on:
- August 17th, 1942
- - Bender R.J., Breyette T., Tank Killers, RJ Bender Publications, 2000, ISBN 0-912138-83-1
- Fellgiebel W.P., Elite of the Third Reich, The recipients of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939-1945: A Reference, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003, ISBN 1-874622-46-9
- Grams, R., Die 14. Panzer-Division – 1940-1945, Nebel Verlag GmbH, Eggolsheim, Deutschland, 2004