The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
Langemeyer, Dr., Carl
- Date of birth:
- August 6th, 1907 (Holzminden/Braunschweig, Germany)
- Date of death:
- July 25th, 1982 (Holzminden/Lowersaxony, Germany)
Dr. Carl Langemeyer finally reached the rank of Oberstabsarzt during the Second World War and served after the war with the Bundeswehr, finally reaching the rank of Oberfeldarzt der Reserve.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.
- Die Ordensträger der Deutschen Wehrmacht (CD), VMD-Verlag GmbH, Osnabrück, 2002