- Date of birth:
- March 29th, 1911 (Hennersdorf/Silesia, Germany)
- Date of death:
- April 13th, 1944 (Hauptverbandplatz Kowel, Kovel/Ukrain, Soviet Union)
- Buried on:
- German War Cemetery Pulawy
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
The grave of Rudolf Geisler has not been found yet. His name has been added to the Memorial Book at the German Warcemetery Pulawy.
September 1st, 1942: Major;
?: Oberstleutnant (posthumously).
August 1st, 1944: Kommandeur Pionier-Bataillon 662.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Kommandeur Pionier-Bataillon 662
- Awarded on:
- December 7th, 1943
For successfuly throwing back several strong Soviet attacks NW of the City of Newel.
- - FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- PATZWALL, K. & SCHERZER, V., Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945, Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall, Norderstedt, 2001.