The website has become even bigger and better! WW2Awards.com has been fully merged with TracesOfWar.com. From now on, the sections Persons and Awards are available. Much more information in a larger jacket
- Date of birth:
- April 2nd, 1917 (Eckersdorf/Silesia, Germany)
- Date of death:
- May 9th, 1997 (Buxtehude/Lower Saxony, Germany)
After the war Hans Ohrloff served with the Bundeswehr and reached the rank of Generalmajor.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Chef, 11. Kompanie, III. Abteilung, Panzer-Regiment 25, 7. Panzer-Division, Heer
- Awarded on:
- November 25th, 1941
Awarded for wounds received on July 8th, 1941, July 11th, 1941 and October 12th, 1941.
- - FEDERL, CH., Die Ritterkreuzträger der Deutschen Panzerdivisionen 1939-1945, VDM Heinz Nickel, Zweibrücken, 2000.
- FELLGIEBEL, W.P., Elite of theThird Reich, Helion & Company Limited, Solihull, 2003.
- MANTEUFFEL, H. VON, Die 7. Panzer-Division, Podzun-Pallas-Verlag GmbH, Wölfersheim-Berstadt, 1978.
- Vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis RK
- Verleihungsurkunde Panzerkampfabzeichen, Ostmedaille
- Besitzzeugnis Verwundeten Schwarz/Silber