Pogorel, Bernard S.
- Date of birth:
- December 5th, 1916 (Brooklyn/New York, United States)
- Date of death:
- December 16th, 2007
- American (1776 - present, Republic)
Bernard Pogorel enlisted on January 1st, 1942 and was honorably discharges on January 1st, 1947. He earned also his M.D. degree.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Photo 1: Leah Demeter
- - HEWITT, R. L., Workhorse of the Western Front, The Battery Press, Nashville, United States, 1980.
- History of the 117th Infantry – 1944-1945, In courtesy of the 30th Infantry Division Association, Army & Navy Publishing Company, Baton Rouge, USA
- The 30th Infantry Division Veterans of WWII
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Home of Heroes